Suppose what it would be like if no one could easily find your place of business, or even your telephone number, though you write it properly. The same thing can happen with your website, if people cannot easily locate it. You arrange and write the proper content, your UI looks perfect but then too your website can’t reach up to the expected audience. Because while developing your website you make certain mistakes or you left with certain important point which impacted a lot on website. So simply follow the below tips and Get more traffic on your Website.
Frame Proper Keywords:
- Keywords Plays very vital role while developing the website, if you cannot set proper keywords, your website unable to reach towards proper auidance.so set your keywords perfectly match. Avoid repetitive keyword it would create bad and negative impact of your website. Get additional keyword ideas by using the Google Keyword Planner to “Search for keyword and ad group ideas.”
Heading Tag Should be given Correctly :
- Header tags that help break the content into sections as well as let search engines. The <H1></H1> tags surround the post title – there should only be one set of <H1></H1> tags per page. Give proper tag to every head, so it will help crawlers to get to know exact what the information is about.
Give Title to Every Page:
- A title tag is an HTML element that specifies the title of a web page. Title tags are displayed on search engine results pages (SERPs) as the clickable headline for a given result, and are important for usability, SEO, and social sharing. The title tag of a web page is meant to be an accurate and concise description of a page’s content.
Image Attributes should be proper:
- The alt and title attributes of an image are commonly referred to as alt tag or alt text and title tag even though they’re not technically tags. The alt text describes what’s on the image and the function of the image on the page. So if you have an image that’s used as a button to buy product X, the alt text would say: “button to buy product X”.
Keep the Updated Sitemap:
- Sitemap is important because it tells the search engines about the content that you have on your site and how often it’s updated. This helps with search engine optimization because it makes it easier for Google to find out about the content on your site so that they can serve it up in the search results.
Avoid heavy Anchor Text:
- When you have two links on a page that both point to the same destination, Google only counts the anchor text of the “first” link when assigning relevancy. Anchor texts increase the relevance of a page and thus increases the time the user spends on a page. This effectively reduces the bounce rate.
These are certain SEO TIPS which you can easily adapt while framing or developing the website.
Be the part of our Digital Marketing Training & Learn more SEO Tips and Techniques.
(Fill the Form )